VTCT Level 3 Thai Massage Course
An oil-free massage traditionally carried out on a mat on the floor, Thai Massage is an ancient healing system combining acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, and assisted yoga postures. It also has its roots in Chinese medicine. Designed to increase flexibility, decrease stress and balance body and mind; it incorporates stretching, manipulation and acupressure. The therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Many people say Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work!
- NEW CONTENT HERE
- What is the course content?
- What does the course include?
- Entry requirements
- Contact Us
- Related Courses
- The history of Reflexology
- Benefits & effects of Reflexology
- Contra-indicationsto tteatment
- Consultation process
- Preparation for treatment
- After treatment care advice
- Pre & post treatment foot massage routine
- Basic Reflexology techniques
- One day workshop including tutoring & practical
- Personalised course folder containing all course content & additional notes
- Refreshments throughout the course
- Informal teaching style allowing course members to ask questions and make input
- Numbers are limited so teaching is kept on a personal level
You may also be interested in the following courses:
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology