This introduction course offers a taster to Body Massage; allowing you to learn about the therapy and how to perform basic massage techniques. You can learn a simple massage routine without having to commit yourself to a fully accredited course.
This course will, however, provide the ideal preparation should you wish to go onto the VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage or the VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy. By the end of the course you will be able you to perform the basic massage techniques and will have a full body routine to take away so you can practice on your family and friends in a confident manner.
You will be awarded an Orchid Massage Academy Certificate of Attendance
There are no formal assessments on this course.
Who will benefit from this course?
This beginner’s Body (Swedish) Massage course is designed for anyone from complete novices to enthusiastic amateurs. The one day workshop offers an introduction to full body massage and all relevant theoretical underlying principles. The objective of the workshop is to allow you to be confident in your touch and understand the nature of what you are doing and by the end of day be confident to perform a basic full body massage for family and friends.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
What does the course include?
- One day workshop including theory and practical
- Limited class size to ensure each student has personalised training and the best possible learning experience.
- Continuous email support throughout the course, from your tutor and the school principal.
- Informal teaching style allowing course members to ask questions and make input.
- Course notes regularly updated to include all related content.
What is the cost?
- Course Fee: £85