7 Day Course + 2 hr exam: dates to be confirmed
+ 2.5 hour Final Practical Assessment on a date of your choice
The VTCT qualification is currently accepted for Full membership of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR). Graduates will also be eligible for entry to the (AC) Register. It also provides entry to join the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Units within this qualification have been mapped to the relevant National Occupational Standards (NOS) and the qualification is accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) as well as being approved and supported by Skills for Health (the sector skills council for health)
Who would benefit from this course?
This Reflexology Diploma course is suitable for those wishing to qualify as a professional reflexologist. We offer an Introduction to Reflexology course for those clients who would like a taster prior to taking an accredited qualification. The Diploma qualification can be attained within 5-6 months.
- We recommend attending our Introduction to Reflexology course, but this is not mandatory
- Educated up to GCSE level
- Good spoken and written English
- Access to a computer, internet connection and printer
What does the course include?
- 7 day programme including tutoring, practical and assessments
- 2.5 hour examination on the date of your choice
- Course designed to help you reach industry competence as quickly and thoroughly as possible
- High quality learning materials to refer to throughout the course.
- Limited class size to ensure each student has personalised training and the best possible learning experience.
- Continuous email support throughout the course, from your tutor and the school principal.
- Access to Orchid Massage Academy private Facebook group, allowing you to communicate with and get support from other students and graduates.
- Course Fee: £525
- Registration, assessment & exam fees: £150. These fees are levied on behalf of the VTCT and are additional to the course fee. This is payable when booking the course.