7 Days + 3 hr exam
WEEK DAY DATES: 7 Day Course – 28th & 29th Jan, 25th & 26th Feb, 18th & 19th March, 8th April.
The VTCT L3 Diploma in Body Massage is currently accepted for full membership of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Units within this qualification have been mapped to the relevant National Occupational Standards (NOS) and the qualification is accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) as well as being approved and supported by Skills for Health (the sector skills council for health).
Body Massage (also referred to as Swedish Massage) has its roots in Eastern Medicine and uses oil or cream. The massage routine covers the full body using traditional massage techniques. This is the UK’s standard full body massage used throughout the industry and it also forms the basis for all advanced massage courses such as Deep Tissue Massage and Hot Stones Massage. It is particularly recognised for its ability to provide mental and physical relaxation as well as assisting joint mobility. Practitioners use a combination of gentle flowing massage strokes along with friction, kneading, percussion and stimulation of pressure points.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is designed to meet the needs of individuals wishing to become professionally qualified massage therapists/complementary therapists. I
- We recommend attending our Introduction to Massage course, but this is not mandatory.
- Educated up to GCSE level
- Good spoken and written English
- Access to a computer, internet connection and printer
- Good general health
What does the course include?
- 7 day programme including tutoring, practical and assessments
- 2.5 hour examination on the date of your choice
- Course designed to help you reach industry competence as quickly and thoroughly as possible
- High quality learning materials to refer to throughout the course.
- Limited class size to ensure each student has personalised training and the best possible learning experience.
- Continuous email support throughout the course, from your tutor and the school principal.
- Access to Orchid Massage Academy private Facebook group, allowing you to communicate with and get support from other students and graduates.
What is the cost?
- Course Fee: £525
- Registration, assessment & exam fees: £150
Please note: these fees are levied on behalf of the VTCT and are additional to the course fee.
This is payable when booking on the course.
We offer an ‘interest free’ monthly payment scheme (flat £24 fee) for VTCT courses which allows you to spread the full payment of the course over 3 x easy monthly payments.